08/30/2022, Tuesday 1.00 PM Eastern- MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
In this session, we’ll discuss how to deal with historic patient financial and medical records when your facility moves to a new system.
Attendees will learn:
- Why historic data must be archived?
- Legal and regulatory requirements for legacy data retention.
- Options and best practices for data extraction and archival
- How to minimize risk and cost with an archival solution.
- Why outsourcing might be a good option.
Attendees can learn from real-life case studies how even small community hospitals could afford the best legacy data management solutions. Join us today!
Check out past webinar recording
– Guest speaker Director of Compliance Strategy from 360Advanced
– Guest speaker from former NSA cybersecurity specialists
– Guest speaker Meditech Consultant
– Guest speaker from KLAS Research
5 things you must know about retiring Legacy EHRs -Guest speaker former CIO of Methodist Hospital
-Guest speaker Chief Analytics Officer from RXA
-Guest speaker Principle and founder of Elwood and Winston Consulting
-Guest speaker from Sanford Health