Fovea stores historical patient data in a vendor neutral format. Providers can search for a patient and view or download historical medical data. Continuity of care for the patients is ensured. Release of Information is made easy with just a few clicks.
- Fovea is a feature rich archival application which is web-based and can be hosted on-premise or on Cloud.
- Fovea is simple, flexible and reliable. End users can seamlessly search for data in Fovea and retrieve, download, and print for Release of Information.
- Fovea is data agnostic and thus virtually any type of data (structured, unstructured, discrete data, documents, images etc.) can be archived through it.
- Fovea can archive across any healthcare specialties, data can be archived from acute care EHRs, ambulatory systems, home health, long-term care, nursing homes, senior living, surgical centers, hospice and behavioral systems and so on.
- Fovea can also store entire relational databases with ability to write custom reports and run business analytics. This helps conservation of data for reporting and compliance, search and retention capabilities and facilitates eDiscovery process for any potential legal requests.
- Fovea’s multi-tenant architecture is capable of future expansion to support retirement of additional systems in the future with no downtime.
- Fovea is highly secure application which is both HIPAA attested and SOC2 compliant. Data from each source system is properly segmented and user access rights can be provided at each source system level. Fovea access rights can be self-administered by select admin users as identified by BCH.
- After archiving the data into Fovea, the legacy systems can be shut down and decommissioned thus eliminating exorbitant licensing and maintenance costs.