Make it easy for your prospective clients to do business with you, by partnering with Triyam!
Triyam can provide the necessary tools and services that can help your clients meet their data management goals securely and efficiently.
Your Clients’ Requirements
- Decommission legacy systems
- Transition to a new system
- Interoperability between the systems
- Better operational efficiency
- Improve data management
- Meet statutory and retention requirements such as HIPAA, CMS, etc.,
- Enhance data accessibility
- Ensure data integrity
- Business analytics and reporting
- Increased cybersecurity-resilience
How can Triyam help EHR/ EMR Vendors
By partnering with Triyam, we can provide data management services to your client and extract, convert, and migrate some data to the new EHR or archive their legacy data from multiple systems to the new system or to Triyam’s recommended archival solution, ‘Fovea EHR Archive.’
If the historic data is archived to Fovea, the archive can be integrated with the new system for quick access to both historical and operational data that can be provided for future information requests. This eliminates the maintenance of your client’s legacy systems, which can then be decommissioned, resulting in significant cost savings for your client. Triyam retains data in accordance with mandatory retention requirements and organizational needs.
Fovea can be the one-stop solution for all the problems faced by your client.
- Data from multiple systems can be archived into Fovea, thus providing a single unified platform and excellent interoperability for accessing historical data.
- As our solution is vendor-agnostic, any type of data can be archived in it.
- The SaaS model supports creating statistical reports, dashboards, and graphical analysis tools, with the ability to drill down into the data.
- Fovea is HIPAA-compliant and SOC2-certified, and helps retain data as per statutory retention requirements.
- Fovea has extensive capability to connect to external systems via API interfaces; whether it is connecting to the new EHR/ERP or for Single Sign-On.
The Single Sign-On (SSO) feature in Fovea can help your client to acquire historical data from multiple systems instantly by simply logging into Fovea from their current EHR. Thus, through SSO, your client can save time searching through multiple EHRs and enjoy the seamless interoperability between the go-forward EHR, Fovea, and the legacy systems, thereby improving patient continuity of care.
As Fovea is a cloud-based solution, it would allow your client to securely access data anytime and anywhere on a PC, iPad, or mobile device and share information with other healthcare providers, patients, insurance companies, regulators, and auditors as needed.
Related: About Fovea EHR Archive
Triyam has provided such data management solutions for various of our customers. Choosing Triyam’s team of experts as your partner provides the extensive experience needed to help your organization meet your clients’ data management requirements.
Triyam’s team of experts has decades of experience in the Healthcare IT space. Our team analyzes each project and understands the individual data management needs of each client.
Triyam will constantly collaborate with the EHR/ EMR Vendor and their client to ensure satisfaction throughout the project. To complete every project with excellent quality, efficiently, and in an earlier timeframe is Triyam’s goal. Our team believes that customer satisfaction is its priority.
“At Triyam, we promise on what we can deliver,
and we deliver on what we promise.”
How does our Solution Benefit your Client?
- Save money on legacy application, license, maintenance, and support costs
- Migrate or archive data to the new EHR or archival solution
- Comply with mandatory retention requirements
- Easy data accessibility
- Improve data security
- Enhance continuity of care
- Optimize HPC workflow
- Ensure Return on Investment
How will the Partnership Benefit you?
- Acquire data management tools and services
- Get a team of industry experts who can help complete your clients’ data management
project in an efficient and timely manner
- Improve your clients’ healthcare data management experience
- Improve client-relationship
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Expand revenue opportunities
- Save your clients’ money
- Enhance brand credibility
Our team performs data extraction, conversion, migration and archival, based on retention guidelines and organizational needs. We ensure that the customer’s data is managed in a way that would provide their organization with a higher return on investment, improve their workflow, and help them manage their data in the long run with an optimal data management strategy.
Let’s be partners and provide great solutions to your customers!
Reach out to our team at Info@triyam.com or give us a call at 855-663-2684.