- Single-physician office
- Multiple-physician practices
- Specialty Clinics
- Healthcare Labs
- Migrating patient clinical, financial, departmental records to a new EMR
- Archiving historic patient records for future information requests
- Converting data from multiple sources to a single data repository
- Retaining historic data in compliance with HIPAA and legal requirements
- Triyam’s experience extracting, converting from multiple sources to the new system
- Triyam’s archive system for searching, downloading, sharing info
- Triyam’s expert professionals for project management
Are you working on multiple systems because your EMR vendor didn’t convert all of your data or the cost to do so was outrageous? Whether you are looking to convert your data to a new EMR, or have already done so and are working on multiple systems, our team of experienced data professionals will partner with you to extract and migrate ALL of your data specific to your needs.
Our archive system, Fovea, will keep your historical data HIPPA compliant and meet the legal state mandates for medical record retention. Fovea is Cloud-based and allows you to securely access ALL of your data anytime and anywhere on a PC, iPad or mobile device, and share information with other healthcare providers, patients, insurance companies, regulators and auditors.
Contact us by email or phone between 8 am and 5 pm central or schedule an appointment