- Regional Hospitals
- Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN)
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Converting/consolidating data from multiple sources/locations to a single data repository
- Archiving historic patient records so that legacy systems can be discontinued
- Providing secure access to legacy reports and sharing with other healthcare providers, patients, insurance companies, regulators, auditors, the legal department
- Developing analytics, dashboards, APIs, and reports
- Retaining historic data in compliance with HIPAA and legal requirements
- Triyam’s experience extracting, converting from multiple sources to new systems
- Triyam’s archive system for searching, downloading, sharing information
- Triyam’s expert professionals for project management
Mergers and acquisitions, facility consolidations, and sharing information across the network present unique challenges. Triyam helps you reduce costs and maximizes efficiencies throughout the planning, development, implementation, and support of data conversion and archiving processes.
Don’t overload your IT team with a data migration project. Because we’ve done it before, we will save you time and money, and keep it simple, complete and accurate.
Fovea, our archive system, will keep your historical data HIPAA compliant and meet the legal state mandates for medical record retention. Fovea is Cloud-based and allows you to securely access ALL of your data anytime and anywhere on a PC, iPad or mobile device, and share information with other healthcare providers, patients, insurance companies, regulators and auditors.
Contact us by email or phone between 8 am and 5 pm central or schedule an appointment
Phone : 855-663-2684
Email : Info@triyam.com